Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Refugee 101....almost complete

I mentioned a few weeks and posts ago that a "pilgrim-mentality" produced by the worldview of a pilgrim was essential for effectiveness in ministry to the refugee community. Well, it's that mentality, produced by that worldview, that has caused me to not keep this blog as updated as I'd like to.

One of the many practical consequences of living with a pilgrim's worldview is the ability to priortize time and expend energy in an effort to accomplish that which is really essential--for the glory of God and the true good of other people.

I'll get a bit deeper in to this very soon, but for now, please know that refugee ministry 101 is nearing the end. Because of an incredible amount of time, meetings, thought, and driving, I'm feeling like I have a fairly good grasp of the bigger picture in this unique ministry.

No comments: