Friday, August 24, 2007

A breather to update you

I've been moving at warp speed the past week and a half and that has kept me from getting to the next point regarding what I've discovered about "life". I've been North of the San Fransisco bay area for meetings, then in Phoenix for a few days of further ministry to the Karen people from refugee camps in Thailand that are now living here in the U.S. And I then spent the last two days in Las Vegas.

Lots happening which I'll fill you in on, along with continuing to share what I've learned....but it'll be a few more days. I'm off to a men's overnight retreat tonight, then on to San Diego on Sunday. While in that area, I'll be attending a Padres game with my pastor, (Pat Kenney) and Dr. Nick--I'm really looking forward to it. Then on Tuesday I'll be in the LA area for Shepherd's Staff related meetings.

I'll be back......in a few days

2 comments:

Bob Henry said...

Enjoy my friend! Have FuN!

Bryonm said...

man...

that's busy!