Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My New Americans

two-guys If you want to be in a place where you have to trust Jesus. The 10/40 is it. I have grown so much in one week that it's difficult to place words on it. When Jesus moves He moves in BIG ways that will grow you and the NA's that you are with for the week. It was an honor to serve my NA's (New Americans) and laugh and even get a little lost, but in it all The Most High is there. Worshiping in the apt complex with the sliding glass door open for everyone to hear. These people in the 10/40 are beautiful and need to be shown the love of Jesus in practical ways that show them that there Americans that give themselves to serve them serve the Most High. James said that he left a piece of his heart there and he is right, I miss Maki and Chandra and I cannot wait to see them soon.

God works and when he does we all benefit from the Love of our risen Savior. These NA's are here and the fields are very ripe for the harvest. It's about serving them and not ourselves. Every bus, train ride, and pounding of the pavement was a blessing beyond what I thought could happen. I love my new friends and long to just take a train ride with them both soon.

Source: http://phx1040interface.org/?p=104

No comments: